---Reptiles & Amphibians
Carson, Rachel. The Sea Around Us.
- The Sea Around Us
- Carson, Rachel L., Ann H. Zwinger & Jeffrey Levinton
- Oxford University Press
- 0195069978 (Paperback)
- sea, science, nature, oceanography, reference, marine ecology
- English (en)
- Published in 1951, The Sea Around Us is one of the most remarkably successful books ever written about the natural world.
Reintroducing a classic work to a whole new generation of readers, this Special Edition features a new chapter written by Jeffrey Levinton, a leading expert in marine ecology, that brings the scientific side of the book completely up to date.
- See and/or order this title at Amazon.com:
- No longer available (but if you send me an e-mail message, I'll try to find you a used copy):
- Special Edition, Hardcover, 250 pages, Oxford University Press, 1989, ISBN 0195061861
- Other works by same author
Robb's Homepage |
Robb's Books |
Robb's Biology Books |
Last updated May 2, 2000, by Robbin D. Knapp
Copyright © 1998-200 Robbin D. Knapp.